The growth of the banking industry in the world in recent years continues to grow. Both in terms of product safety to comfort. The banking industry is sticking to the principle of trust, so that the bank was quiet sometimes that the choice of every customer. Global Finance magazine based in London and New York entered into an exclusive survey and released the 10 Most Secure Bank of Asia aka 10 Safest Banks in Asia in the last month. Global Finance in the survey also uses some data from international agencies such as Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s to Fitch Ratings.
“Almost all the customers around the world to see long-term rating as a key feature of the bank who will they believe in,” said Global Finance publisher, Joseph D. Giarraputo as quoted from the website of Global Finance, Friday (06/06/2012)
Here are 10 safest banks in Asia:
- DBS Bank (Singapore)
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation / OCBC (Singapore)
- United Overseas Bank (Singapore)
- China Development Bank (China)
- Agricultural Development Bank of China (China)
- Bank of Taiwan (Taiwan) and Shizuoka Bank (Japan)
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Japan)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (Japan)
- Shinkin banks (Japan)
- Korea Finance Corporation (South Korea)
Hope this information can help you for choosing the secure bank in Asia.